Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Is it really worth it to join ARBA?

As someone who has asked this question myself, I decided to answer it for you all in this article. First of all, for anyone who isn't aware, ARBA stands for the American Rabbit Breeders Association. It is currently the largest domestic rabbit organization.

For me, this question was a dilemma at first, because my rabbitry is extremely small. (I only have four rabbits, two are bred) Is it really worth it to join ARBA, especially if you have a small, low producing rabbitry?

From my personal experience, the answer is yes. When you join ARBA, you get a subscription to the Domestic Rabbits magazine, which is chock full of useful tidbits. You also get the Guide to Raising Better Rabbits and Cavies, which covers every topic from getting your rabbits show ready to supplies you should obtain. You also get an ARBA membership card, which allows you to participate in ARBA Convention.

Join ARBA today!
https://www.arba.net/join.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment